National Health Insurance Fund
Self-employed people are targeted for registration and after registration, the SACCO updates the card on monthly basis on behalf of the customer at a minimum fees. The Society keeps custody of the NHIF Card. A monthly premium will be Kshs.150.
To promote members’ empowerment, the Society is encouraging members to open anInvestment Account. A member may save to purchase shares on the Nairobi Security Exchange, to buy land and any other investments by the Society as deemed necessary. The requirements for such account are:-
- Two colour passport size photographs
- Photocopy of I.D. or other valid identification documents.
- An opening fee of Ksh. 500
- Minimum monthly savings of Kshs.500.
- Minimum interest earning balance Kshs.5,000.